I’m determined to fill up the margins in my Passion Planner!
Last year was my first year with a compact size planner, and I was worried about not having enough room. In the end, I had plenty of room to spare! This time I’m challenging myself to fill in the blanks, decorate the margins, and document my months in style.
Monthly Spreads in Passion Planner
Things I’m tracking in my planner:
(more explanation in the video^!):
- Appointments taking place after this current week
- Travel and visitors – highlighted
- Friends’ birthdays – with stickers
- Film releases
- Cuisine of the week
- Theme of the month
- Love/obsession list
- Quote/takeaway from this month
- TV schedule
- Goals to write down daily (manifestation!)
- Book progress
- Book club book
- Special meal out restaurant
Ideas I haven’t started yet:
- Takeaways from my monthly reflection
- Drawing/art in the grey squares
- Budget (currently tracked in Busy B Budget book)
P.S. Here are all my planning videos on YouTube!
P.P.S. What do you use your monthly planning space for? I’m always looking for more ideas!
P.P.P.S. There are many more planning photos on my Instagram 🙂