1. 1 November is Harry Potter day, so Deathly Hallows pride hung from my neck.
2. I couldn’t find a bookmark, so I used this friendship bracelet from The Darling.
3. The Holyrood 9A filled my rumbling tummies and my eye for aesthetics.
4. We didn’t do anything particularly special, just walked around the city, but what a city it is!
5. Castle in autumn.
6. Popped into Timberyard to make reservations for this weekend. What a gorgeous, rustic chic of a hidden gem!
7. Shopping time. Finally stepped in Walter Slater, which is full of cosy design details.
8. Flowers at Godiva, my favourite boutique!
9. Armchair Books is always worth a browse. You never know what you’ll find hidden among the crowded shelves!
10. My favourite weekend tradition is our trip to the farmers’ markets. The fruit bowl is ready to start the week!
11. Toothbrushes in a Butterbeer tumbler.
12. Night night!
Know any good Instagram challenges? I’m getting addicted…
P.S. Are you following me on Instagram [@missxandrabee]?