Join me for tea
In this intimate, salon-style experience, likeminded heroines gather to connect with ourselves and each other through literature.
Each stop is at a literary-minded location, a pop-up empowerment party in a cosy and inspiring setting, a space for conversation about what most excites us.
tea party + making friends + self care + empowerment
Tickets Available Soon
As Seen in
“Basically, Robinson-Burns is a motivational speaker — but she’s genuine and passionate and kind of nervously nerdy about her job. As a result, she was subtle yet effective in inspiring our small tea party group to root for ourselves like we’re the protagonists in our own awesome novels.” – Beth Spotswood
Your Hostess, Xandra Robinson-Burns
Xandra, founder of Heroine Training, is a Gryffindor, introvert, and author of Own Your Story.
She began hosting tea parties as a relief from her studies at Exeter College, Oxford, where she concentrated on Jane Austen.
Xandra is from Boston, Massachusetts, and currently lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Heroine Training Tea Parties are about:
- An afternoon tea service
- A Heroine Training canvas tote bag
- A free copy of my ebook, Own Your Story
But most of all:
a memorable experience.
- A chance to meet other heroines
- An intimate and exclusive gathering
- A personalised reading list of topics discussed during the event
- Lifetime access to the Heroine Training Tea Party Pen Pals Facebook group: connect with tea attendees from around the world and enjoy exclusive updates, recommendations, and pop-up empowerment sessions
Heroine Training Tea Parties are 100% vegetarian. Other dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request.
Where should the tea party travel next?
Submit a request for your city!
Tucson Botanical Gardens, Tucson, AZ
Century General Store, Edinburgh, UK
Waterstones, Bristol, UK
Kate Spade, San Francisco, CA
Crown & Crumpet, San Francisco, CA
Lovecrumbs, Edinburgh, UK