Micro-Pleasure No. 47 – Blueberries for breakfast.
Ahhh, the perfect summer morning treat. Blueberries need no enhancements to make them tasty and super-healthy, but just for fun I sprinkled in some granola and soya. Yum yum yum.
48. directing music videos of my life in my head
49. falling off a climb safely, and the rushed sensation of panic to thrill to relief that comes with it
50. morning dew
51. almost forgetting my key or something important but remembering it in that crucial final moment
52. the characteristic combined scent of perfume samples as I read a magazine
53. when G&D’s has my favourite flavour (B52)
54. when G&D’s has a new flavour that rivals my favourite flavour (Jack Daniels & Honey)
55. alcohol in ice cream, despite my near universal dislike for it in its conventional form
56. fancy meals with small portions and many courses
57. getting a flattering shout-out on Sparkle and Crumbs for putting stuff on my head
58. bumping into friends on the street and mastering the pleasantries and enthusiasm effectively and un-awkwardly
59. ABBA Gold
P.S. Last week’s Micro-Pleasures…