What’s Your Favorite Part? Episode 4 is here!
We’re continuing the ‘crazy’ theme we started last episode with Crazy Rich Asians, and talking about a modern comedy classic, Crazy Stupid Love.
You can listen to Episode 4 and subscribe here:
CRAZY STUPID LOVE
- Robbie says ‘All my life I wanted to be older so people would take me seriously’. Did you ever think this as a kid?
- Robbie raises the seat of his chair to make him physically taller than David Lindhagen. When you were a kid, what made you feel more grown up?
- Are you better than The Gap?
- Is love crazy and stupid?
- Jacob has perfected a system. What social ‘lines’ and systems work for you? What systems doesn’t work?
- In Crazy Stupid Love, the characters are concerned with how to get people to like them, but when they connect, it’s over simple things like caring for the garden. What is a mundane topic that has made you feel closer to someone?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
What’s YOUR favorite part?