For a merry Christmas in the Magic Kingdom, I wore a Minnie Mouse-inspired outfit of Commando dotted tights, my Ms Pac Man dress from Jones & Jones, topped with my signature Crown & Glory bow. Also, meet Jack, my elephant.
2. Hollywood Studios / Animal Kingdom
My favorite parks are Epcot and the Tomorrowland section of Magic Kingdom, because I love all things retro galactic. [Did you know that Epcot stands for “Experimental Prototype for the Community of Tomorrow? Yeah.]. I happen to have rocket socks and a Unicorns in Space dress. Perfect.
- While I usually base my travel outfits around one or two main dresses, I assumed Orlando would be super sunny and hot, so I brought three for the sake of cleanliness. Turns out I was actually a bit cool!
- I brought two pairs of shoes to give my feet a rest, and planned outfits around them.
- My safari dress is from a clothes swap with Joanna, who found it at Oxfam – looks homemade!
- Remember my blouse from last week? It transforms.
- I didn’t buy a single souvenir from Disney World. When I was there I was tempted by the array of adorable ear options but stuck to the Crown and Glory and Janine Basil pieces already in my closet!