What’s Your Favorite Part? Episode 6 is here!
Junie and I discuss the Thanksgiving episodes in Friends.
You can listen to Episode 6 and subscribe here:
Season 1 – The One Where Underdog Gets Away
1. Ross’s mom made mashed potatoes with lumps, Phoebe’s mom made them whipped with peas and onions, and Joey’s mom made tater tots. How does your mom make Thanksgiving potatoes?
Season 2 – The One With the List
2. Chandler gets a computer with ‘Full spreadsheet capabilities’, so they make a pro/con spreadsheet when Ross is deciding between Julie and Rachel. What spreadsheets have you created for personal use?
Season 3 – The One With the Football
3. Monica and Ross aren’t allowed to play football. What makes you so competitive it shouldn’t be allowed?
Season 4 – The One With Chandler in a Box
4. Rachel always exchanges her presents. When is it okay to exchange a gift you have received?
Season 5 – The One With All the Thanksgivings
5. Season 5 flashes back to ‘all the Thanksgivings’. How have your Thanksgiving celebrations changed through the years?
Season 6 – The One Where Ross Got High
6. Rachel makes a traditional English trifle (with meat). What’s your signature Thanksgiving dessert?
Season 7 – The One Where Chandler Doesn’t Like Dogs
7. Chandler doesn’t like dogs. Ross doesn’t like ice cream. What popular thing do you dislike?
Season 8 – The One With the Rumor
8. Joey challenges himself to eat the entire Thanksgiving turkey on his own. What is the most you’ve ever eaten?
Season 9 – The One With Rachel’s Other Sister
9. Monica doesn’t want to use the fancy wedding china because she’s afraid of breaking it. What do you own that is so fancy you’re saving it, or are afraid to use it?
Season 10 – The One With the Late Thanksgiving
10. Joey adds ‘Fire’ to Rock Paper Scissors. Phoebe adds ‘Water Balloon’. What would you add to Rock Paper Scissors?
What’s YOUR favorite part?