Oct 29 2018
Junie and I discuss Happy Death Day – something a bit spookier in time for Halloween.
1. What was your school mascot, and was it as creepy as the Bayfield baby?
2. Have you ever kept your birthday a secret? Why?
3. Teresa goes by Tree. What nicknames do you go by?
4. Every morning Tree wakes up to her birthday ringtone. What’s your favourite birthday song?
5. In one of the reboots, Tree doesn’t bother putting on clothes. If you knew you were going to die, what would you care less about?
6. Carter has a bumper sticker that says ‘Today is the first day of the rest of your life’. What inspires you to be a better person?
7. Tree says, ‘If you relive the same day over and over, you start to see who you really are’. What details would you notice if you relived today?
Something I’ve noticed from recording videos and podcasts: The hardest part is to get started, but if you have a few words planned out, you can use the same ones over and over again. Mine are ‘Hi everyone! I’m Xandra Robinson-Burns…’. The same applies to everyday life. Here are some social scripts I use to […]
Always Knock on the Bathroom Door
Oct 23 2018
I spilled water all over myself while reading in bed. Again. Steve called for an intervention. ‘I switched from having a cup of water on the bedside table to a water bottle, and now I don’t spill it. You keep spilling water on yourself too, so I think you should get a water bottle.’ Let’s […]
Magic in a Snow White Sippy Cup: the Art of the Mini Adventure
Oct 30 2018