I’m back with another video in my Passion Planning series! I hope you’re enjoying them as much as I do making them. This time I’m talking about:
- how to use your Passion Planner for organising weekly tasks
- why you should set your weekly tasks all at once
- why you should estimate how much time each task will take
- why you should fill up personal and work no matter how busy you are
- how to prioritise tasks that are both urgent and important
- why your tasks should be contained to the set spaces, and not overflow
- how to phrase your tasks in a way that makes you more likely to complete them
- how to be more productive and time efficient
- why you should highlight your finished tasks
- what to do about tasks that come up last minute
^ oh wow that’s a lot! Plus, I mention:
What are your best planning tips and strategies? What are you struggling with? Let me know and I might dedicate a video to YOU!
Passion Planner Discount!
If you’re purchasing your own Passion Planner (or one as a present!), use code XANDRA10 to get 10% off.
P.S. If you enjoy learning about oranisational systems, but would enjoy it more if it were Harry Potter-themed, check out Lumos Your Life, open for registration now, with limited spaces available!