Perhaps you’ve heard that I wrote a book.
Yay! But I will be honest – it’s daunting to share, because of its genre. It’s mostly a memoir – and aren’t I a bit young to be writing a memoir?
Thinking back to when I started experimenting with minimalism, I could have used a young lady’s memoir for inspiration. That’s why I faced my doubts and wrote it, and I hope that you find it helpful.
At the end of each chapter, I include some prompts for you to ponder. Optional homework.
As for what’s inside, take a peek at the table of contents!
- Meet the Heroine
- Our fashionable heroine discovers minimalism
- Our heroine develops an appreciation for quality and containers
- Our heroine applies minimalism to time management
- Our heroine gets a new name
- Our heroine learns life lessons whilst learning to climb
- Our heroine climbs in Spain, and finds Miu Miu in the mountains
- Our heroine reflects on stories worth telling
- Our heroine contemplates self-worth and writing, with the help of Doctor Who
- Conclusion: Our heroine is fashionably light
Also, I hope that you will join me on Sunday for my pre-launch Google Hangout party!