Hi, Reader! Here’s what I’m up to NOW.
When people ask me what I’m up to these days my answer is the same as it’s been since I was like 12: Writing, mostly.
MAKING FUN THINGS!
- I’m printing out essays to mail to my patrons, and doodling in the margins of them. I also printed some extra copies for the Heroine Training bookshop.
- I’m still making my way through Jane Austen’s novels, writing letters along the way for Letters From Jane Austen. I just started Pride & Prejudice – it is a bop of a novel.
- Everyday Wonderland, a membership for finding wonder where you already are, away from screens.
- The Art Life, a podcast about process over product and being an artist in the digital age. We’re about to celebrate our one year anniversary!
And I’m also…
- Obsessing over the new adaptation of The Baby-Sitters Club on Netflix!! We’ll be covering it on What’s Your Favorite Part as a Back to School Special in September :)
- still considering getting a new Sims expansion pack but which one?
Email me: email@example.com
(with your Sims expansion pack suggestions or anything else you fancy)
Last updated on 26 August, 2020, from Edinburgh, Scotland.
/Now page inspired by Derek Sivers.