- Been meaning to start working out? Try Mo’s guide on how to start working out when you really don’t want to, and Bri’s Health Challenge chronicles for inspiration.
- “I’m sorry for coining the phrase Manic Pixie Dream Girl”: You know, I never had a problem with the phrase, but I guess it got out of control. I am content with this explanation.
- I’m inspired by Nyamka’s ethical spin on Project 333, and her resources on fairtrade fashion!
- Some useful and atypical tips for travel, that are practical, but also remind you how to enjoy the experience.
- I’m always looking for ways to get better sleep: time to get some blackout shades and a snake plant!
- Not 10, not 20, but FIFTY ways to write an epic blog post! definitely bookmark this one…
- I love these examples of how constraints can make you more creative! As I – and Clinton Kelly – always say, limitation fosters creativity. Like these newspaper blackout poems!
plus, some micro-pleasures to add to my list:
- running to fight song
- hugging puppy
- when public bathrooms have a hook on the back for your bag and coat
- actually knowing one of the songs on the pub quiz music round (love in an elevator. aerosmith. yes boston!)
- stocking up on my favourite pen refills
- finding an old forgotten list of places monkey and i want to go to
- when it’s warm enough for ice cream to melt just the right amount without it being a complete catastrophe
Happy Sunday, everyone! What are you thankful for today?