Chapter, Fashionably Light
Mar 24 2014
Last night, Caroline and I had a little book launch party/interview! If you missed it, never fear, the video is here:
Fashionably Light: Becoming My Own Heroine hits digital bookshelves tomorrow. So if you want to read about minimalism, heroine-ism, and Miu Miu in the mountains…
1. Kristin writes addictive geek-chic posts fit for a bibliophile at My Life as a Tea Cup that make me want to curl up with a good book and a cuppa.
3. Sarah is the “urban pixie” over at The Laughing Medusa, and just happens to be a grammar guru and copywriting pro as well.
5. Kate, lifestyle coach at Make Your Own Magic, is the lady who helped me brainstorm and find the courage to tell my story even if it seems small.
6. Sara is my personal Business Best Friend, and since that’s the name of her blog, I guess we can share her.
7. Caroline, my partner-in-podcasting, writes the most fabulous, glamorous, and dreamy posts at Sparkles & Crumbs, bringing cheer and Hollywood into the everyday.
I schedule everything. Sort of like Ashley Olsen’s character in New York Minute. So of course, when it comes to blogging, I’m all about the editorial calendar. My system is simple. In my Moleskine journal, I write a numbered list to signify days in a month. I highlight lines to show weeks, and pencil in content […]
My Simple Blogging Editorial Calendar
Mar 21 2014
Writing a book about minimalism has been a dream of mine since the very beginning of my minimalist journey. This story, which chronicles my time at Oxford, in the mountains, and all the way up to present day, has been brewing in my head for a while. This is the culmination of the three-year-long English […]
Sharing My Story at Long Last
Mar 25 2014