A New Heroine Training Podcast!
Introducing our new podcast: “What’s Your Favorite Part?”, co-hosted by my sister Junie and me. We’re talking about female-centric and feel-good films & tv with a focus on diverse perspectives, and of course, being your own heroine.
New episodes every Monday.
You can listen to Episode 1 and subscribe here:
After collaborating on our blog post on To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Junie and I decided to kick off the podcast with an episode covering the film.
Each episode includes a corresponding blog post of discussion questions to continue the conversation with your heroine friends (after you’ve shared your favourite parts).
TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFRORE
- Lara Jean writes letters to figure out her feelings. How do you figure out your feelings?
- Lara Jean, Peter, and Kitty have different ideas of an ideal Friday night. What’s yours?
- Cupcakes, brownies, or chocolate chip cookies?
- What song would you play on the jukebox over and over?
- What was your high school hangout, and what would it be now?
- Lara Jean received love letters without realising it. What non-literal love letters have you received?
- Favourite Lara Jean outfit?